Monday, November 8, 2010

New artisan shop in our area...

There is a fabulous new shop for those looking for unique hand crafted Objects of Art. Dancing Tree Creations opened about 4 weeks ago at 338 S. Ironstone Dr. in Boyertown. Owners Beth Rich and Lyn Carmella have done a fabulous job of collecting works of 45 artisans from across the nation and assembled them in one charming location. The shop is cozy and well lit with lots of windows. The art is refreshing and wonderful to behold, and very reasonably priced...beautiful candles, unusual soaps, music, paintings, pottery and stunning glass objects of art..I am a firm believer that homes need art to quiet the mind and delight the senses and this place has it all..I know I will be doing my Christmas shopping there. I hope you visit the website and then the shop. You will be very glad you did.
www.dancingtreecreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment